You won’t want to miss this weekend full of fun in the spirit of the Wild West! We will have a rootin’ tootin’ good time with trail rides, horse trivia, contests, a real western hoe-down, take-home crafts, and new friendships as we gallop into fall. Enjoy fall and the end of summer with the good ‘ole outdoors and traditional Camp Kitaki magic!
Fall Round Up Highlights
One Last Ride
Get out on horseback one more time at Kitaki before colder weather kicks in!
Climb the Tower
See how high you can climb on the Tango Tower
Head down to the Archery range and aim for a bullseye!
Fall Round Up Details
Schedule provided as an overview, and may change due to factors such as weather.
7:30 Check In
8:00 Cabin Group Games
8:30 All Camp Game and Sing-Along
9:15 S'mores Around the Campfire
10:00 Lights Out
9:00 Cabin Group Rotations (trail ride, lake, ga ga, crafts, archery, etc.)
1:00 Rest Hour
2:00 Cabin Group Rotations
3:15 Cabin Group Rotations
7:00 Capture the Flag
9:30 Shower Time (optional)
10:00 Lights Out
9:00 Cabin Group Rotations(trail ride, cabbage ball, climbing tower, Fort Pawnee)
12:00 Lunch and Cabin Clean Up
1:00 Cabin Group Rotations
2:00 All Camp Game
3:00 Check Out...Thanks for coming!
What to Bring/Important Information
What to Bring:
- Weather appropriate gear
- Sleeping bag or blankets
- Toiletries and shower supplies
- Personal Items
- Jeans and closed toed shoes or boots for riding
- Western wear for the Hoedown
Important Things to Know:
- You are responsible for transporting your child to and from camp.
- Bring your child to camp at 7:30 pm on Friday. Pick up time is 3:00 pm on Sunday.
- Dinner IS NOT served the first evening. Please eat before arriving.
- Please notify the Camp Office in writing of any allergies or health conditions requiring treatment, restriction or accommodation while at camp.
- Please notify us if your camper is unable to attend. No refunds will be issued.
Please mark all belongings clearly! Camp Kitaki is not responsible for lost items.
If you have any questions, please contact the Camp office at:
If you need to reach someone on check in day, call (402) 234-4141.