YMCA Camp Kitaki hires the best team of role models to run our youth programs, and outdoor operations.
Camp Counselor Position Requirements:
- All summer positions require living on-site at Camp Kitaki. All staff members live in camper cabins during employment. (Room and Board are included in the staffing agreement at no charge to you).
- Dates of employment are late May through mid August.
- All staff is expected to model the values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility and to commit themselves to strengthening themselves and others in spirit, mind, and body.
- We require a sincere interest in youth and the ability to work with others in a group effort.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are required for all positions. We offer training if you have not already been trained.
- All jobs require applicants to be of college age unless otherwise stated.
- Job offers are made pending the results of a full state and federal background check.
Application becomes available online in January each year. Interviews are conducted and references are checked on qualified applicants. Positions are filled first come first serve with qualified applicants completing the application and interview process.
Camp Counselor Additional Certifications:
Seeking additional opportunities? Camp Counselors can receive additional training to serve these roles at camp.
Work in our barn teaching kids to ride horses!
Keep kids safe at our lake and pool areas.
Challenge Course Facilitators
Show kids a world of adventure by safely administering our high ropes challenge activities.
We staff our school year youth programs from our staff hired first for a full summer with us. If interested in working with youth at Kitaki, apply for a position with us during the summer! To view the current list of any positions, check our online job board at ymcalincolnjobs.org.
Camp Kitaki hires for part-time maintenance, housekeeping, and cook positions. These positions are hourly and have schedules available year-round. To view the current list of any positions, check our online job board at ymcalincolnjobs.org.