Halloween campers get ready for spooky fun! Bring a costume for our costume dance, listen to stories from a professional storyteller, carve a pumpkin, hunt ghouls and so much more! This campout is a great introduction to camp programs and a wonderful way to enjoy Halloween themed activities in a positive atmosphere. There will even be some spooky activities for those who are brave enough!
Halloween Camp Highlights
Halloween Themed Fun
Hayrack rides, themed games, and silly spooky "haunted" houses!
Carve a Pumpkin
Camper's get to carve and take home their own pumpkin.
Enjoy the Fall
Fall is a beautiful time at Kitaki. Get outside and have some fun!
Halloween Camp Details
Schedule provided as an overview, and may change due to factors such as weather.
5:30 Check In
7:00 Costume Dance
8:00 Blacklight Show
8:45 Cabin groups rotate between snack, storytelling, haunted trail, and haunted barn
11:00 Lights Out
9:00 Ghoul Hunt (All Camp Game)
9:45 Cabin groups rotate between hayrack ride, pumpkin carving, games, and a hike
1:00 Check Out...thank you for coming!
Purpose: Our purpose is to have fun and not to scare the wits out of anyone. Alternative activities are available for those children not wishing to participate in spooky activities!
- Our youngest campers will have the opportunity to participate in a non-scary "silly spooky" attraction (Roughly ages 7-8).
- Our middle aged campers will have the opportunity to participate in one scary attraction (Roughly ages 9-11).
- Our oldest campers will participate in two scary attractions (Roughly ages 12-14).
What to Bring/Important Information
Bring your child to camp at 5:30 pm and pick them up at 1:00 pm the following day.
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes
- Sleeping bag or blankets
- Personal Items
- Costume - for the Cosume Dance! (Campers will have time to change into and out of their costume prior to and after the dance party!)
Important Things to Know:
- You are responsible for transporting your child to and from camp.
- Bring your child to camp at 5:30 pm and pick them up at 1:00 pm the following day.
- Dinner will be served the first evening.
- Please notify the Camp Office in writing of any allergies or health conditions requiring treatment, restriction or accommodation while at camp.
- Please notify us if your camper is unable to attend. No refunds will be issued.
Please mark all belongings clearly! Camp Kitaki is not responsible for lost items.
If you have any questions, please contact the Camp office at: