During this unique time, we hope to be a resource for your family. This page contains activity ideas and unique content that can bring a little of the camp magic directly into your home.
A Song and Message for our Camp Family
"If I had a tale that I could tell you; I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile" - John Denver
- 60 of the Best Learning Games for Kids (Sorted by Age)
- 17 Self-Directed Activities for Spirited Four Year Olds
- Daily Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- Daily Drawing from Life with Wendy Macnaughton
- Cosmic Kids Yoga Adventure
- For Teens: How to Record a Storycorps Interview
- 30 Things to Do When Kids Say "I'm Bored"
- Creative Writing Prompts for Kids
- Buzzfeed's 27 Indoor Activities For Kids Stuck At Home Because Of The Coronavirus
- 100 Activities To Do At Home During School Closures
- Disneyland Virtual Rides
- All the Museum Exhibits, Symphonies, and Operas You Can Enjoy Online
- Lincoln Children's Zoo Keeper Corner
- Omaha's Henry Doorley Zoo from Home
- 33 National Park Virtual Tours
- Hogwarts Digital Escape Room
- Online Birding Guide
Camp Kitaki staff bring you engaging videos to enjoy! View our entire collection on Vimeo.
Vespers and Chapels
Sights and Sounds of Camp Kitaki.
- To Here I will Always Return: A sweet look at times at camp.
- The Nature of Kitaki: A video showcasing some of the beautiful nature and critters that call Kitaki home
- Camp Kitaki Check In 1963: See what checking into camp looked like in 1963!
- Caspian - A Walk Through the Woods: Caspian leads a quiet walk through the woods.
Science and Skills
Videos teaching Skills and Science
- Casey's Critter Talk: Whitetail Deer
- Casey's Critter Talk: Red Fox
- Learn About Thunderstorms with Casey
- Sherps Skill of the Week: Driving a Nail and Using a Power Drill
- Making a Friendship Bracelet with Casey
- Mary Weather Teaches About Weather Fronts
- Casey's Critter Talk: Wild Turkey
- Sherps Skill of the Week: Creating and Editing a Video
Support for Kids
- Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring the Coronavirus
- Dr. G: How to help kids who are anxious about the Coronavirus
- Social Isolation Sickness: Nat goes over how to help your kids through Social Isolation Sickness
- Internet Safety Tips for Kids: Nat goes over some tips for internet safety as we all spend more of our time connecting online.
Support for Caregivers
- Y-360: Free Online Fitness Classes from the YMCA - No registration needed!
- Staying Mentally Strong During the Coronavirus Outbreak